Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quick Trip to DC

A couple weeks ago Allie's fiance had to fly out of Washington DC so we decided to all go and make a fun day out of it! Allie and Jessica had never been there before so we were excited to see everything! I sort of remember my way around so that made us a lot less lost! Haha. We started out by seeing the Washington Monument. It was SO hot and humid I was seriously dying walking around all day! We made our way up to the Holocaust museum where we spent a lot of our time. They had some new exhibits that weren't there when I was so it was like a whole new place! Then we headed down to see the White House, WWII Memorial, the Lincoln Monument and to grab some lunch! We didn't get to see quite everything that we wanted to, but it was still a great day!

Washington Monument
White House



I had to take this one for my mom and Annie because we sat here for probably an hour the last time we were there :)

My fave, Lincoln Monument

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When I went to the Lincoln Monument, I slipped and bounced down the stairs. All the japanese people were like, "Oh, you okay?" Haha good times. It's my favorite too :)