Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tim McGraw

A couple weeks before I left VA Beach, I heard on the radio that Tim McGraw was coming to town so we had to get some tickets! It was at an ampitheater so it was a lot of fun. We got a smokin' deal on tickets and me and Annie had a great time! The Band Perry opened for him and I was SO excited because they sing one of my favorite songs, "If I Die Young" Luke Bryan also opened for him and he was such a good performer! We loved watching him shake it! Then Tim came on and it was AWESOME!! He pretty good looking :) But it was sad because the night before he broke his foot so he was hobbling around and had a cane to help him walk. It was probably the best concert I've been to!


Me and Annie





Look at all those people!!! They all got lawn tickets, they were packed like sardines up there!

Redneck zoom.... HAHA




Tim :)





Here are some videos we got WITHOUT us singing :)






1 comment:

elysebeard said...

I looooove Tim McGraw. I'm a little jealous. Sad I missed you in Utah. ONE DAY!!