Friday, July 1, 2011

Zoo Day

Well... Iowa was fun while it lasted but we have moved on to bigger and better things... aka the BEACH :) The office packed up and made the 20 hour move to Virginia Beach! Thank heavens I only had to drive 5 out of the 20 hours because Tyler dropped me off at my sisters for a week!
When we were still in Des Moines we went to the Blank Park Zoo! It was a smaller zoo but it was still fun! We went with Jessica and Ty & Bradyn and Aleah.
These turtles were HUGE



Baby camel


We took this guy for a little stroll..

It was awesome! I want to ride one in Egypt or somewhere crazy now! The worker told me to sit right on the hump and I was nervous because I thought it was squishy, but as you can see it wasn't!







Baby giraffe



Tyler hates snakes!

We fed this cute little guy some lemon ice. You would too if you saw his sad little eyes starring at you!

No comments: