Friday, July 1, 2011

Trip to Champaign

Like I said in the post before, I was able to go see my sister for a week! I was so excited to see them since I hadn't since Christmas!! It worked out perfectly because the weekend we were going to move to VA Beach was the weekend I was going to drive there so it was nice I didn't have to drive myself and Tyler could just drop me off there on the way! I was sneaky and told them that we weren't gonna be there until in the middle of the night but we really were going to be there at 5:00 pm! Bladey was sooo excited to see me :) He especially loved me this trip... I'm still trying to figure out why! Haha maybe because I let him play "Angry Birds" on my phone! Like always it was SO good to see them and we had a lot of fun!

The night I surprised them! Eating at Chipolte
Swimming at Scholem Water Park


Auntie and Bladen


He told me to take a picture of him fighting up the water and send it to Nana, Papa, Mom, Dad, Nick and Tyler.. haha


I love this little dude!










Movie Date :) Mr. Popper's Penguins


Of course we had to get a snack pack!


Last night in Champaign! At my favorite place to eat, Ribeye! Thanks Laci and Nate





2 comments:

The Pearson's said...

Thats fun that you got to go stay with your sis and nephew! Fun to surprise them a little nit early! Looks like you had a blast! He's a cutie for sure!

elysebeard said...

Looks like fun. Feeding the animals in the last post? you rebel. I'm coming to utah at the end of July. I'm sad you won't be there :( But have so much fun out there!