Tuesday, July 12, 2011

*VA Beach ZoO*

If you haven't figured it out by now, I love to go to the zoo!! I don't care if I have seen the same animal a million times I am still mesmerized by them! So last week, me, Jessica, Tash, and her little girl, Siene packed up and headed for the zoo. Even though you want to die everywhere you go here because you sweat to death!!!!
There were a few animals at this zoo that I don't think I have seen before, or maybe just don't remember! OH, and another first, I got to see someone get engaged at the zoo! I don't know if it's just me, but I thought that was kind of weird to choose the zoo... haha oh well!

Me, Siene, Jess
I could not figure how these snakes got like this! It reminds me of the snake on Disney's Robin Hood

Elephants

Rafiki!!! This is one that I don't think I have ever seen before. It's crazy their faces and bums are colored

I have never seen a tiger this close!! He was so cute :) His trainer was standing right by us so he would follow her wherever she went!

Monkeys



This is the other animal that I don't think I have seen before! He was not in the mood to be looked at so he had this sheet he would put over his head! I knocked on the window and he peeked his eye at me and then walked over to the back of his house! Haha it was so funny

Viginia Beach Aquarium:

Me and Jess also ventured to the aquarium one day... which was a bad idea because it was kind of lame for how much it cost! The only cool this was this alligator type thing. I don't remember the name of it but it was HUGE and it looked at us like he wanted to eat us for dinner!

No comments: