Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip to Indy

I went to Indy on Friday and suprised Tyler! It was soooo good to see him, I have missed him a lot. He worked most of the time but we hung out with friends and stuff when he got off. On Sunday we slept in, then got ready to go to the Indians basebally game. They are a minor league team of the Pirates. We went with Allie and Justin. It was deathly hot, thank heavens our seats were in the shade!! After the game we went to the mall then to dinner. I was sad to leave but I will be going back soon!

Waiting for Justin and Allie
They were giving free shirts as we walked in, Tyler was pretty excited about it
The field


Justin, Allie, Me, Tyler

A little off the subject... but I have been at my sister's for about 3 weeks. I took a picture of Bladen each week with the activity/crafts we have done. Each week I do a different theme.
Week 1: Animals
Week 2: Nature/Earth
I love this little guy! Even though he can sure be a handful sometimes!! :)

3 comments:

Phillips Fam said...

HAHA You can tell you're an elementary teacher by those pictures! How cute! Did you find out what grade you are teaching? And if you need any help getting things ready before school starts give me a call!

elysebeard said...

You are so dang cute. I can't believe you have themes. You must be a Kindergarten teacher. PS.... That was Dale's Kit Kat. or something...

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Oh I LOVE surprises! And I love surprising Ty! So I bet Tyler loved it!