Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day, me and Bladen woke up early and cooked sticky buns, eggs, and bacon for Laci! We ate breakfast then got ready for our picnic. We went to Allerton Park and spent the day there. The scenery was so pretty. I hope Laci had a great Mother's Day! I am glad I was able to celebrate it with them.

Eating our Jimmy Johns!

Looking at the HUGE tad poles in the pond.. I've never seen them that big!




Flower garden. This was my favorite thing. The flowers were soooo pretty



2 comments:

elysebeard said...

I'm glad you are having so much fun with that cute guy. You're practically a mom. eh eh ?? (wink). Just kidding. We miss you!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

I cannot believe how long your hair is! You look adorable and I am glad that you get to spend so much time with your family... I know how much you love that little guy!