Wednesday, June 2, 2010

{uPdAte*}

I can't believe I have been at my sister's for over a month! The time has flown by!! This is what we have been up to..

Our theme last week was "space." We made cookies one day and decorated them like the solar system. We also did the phases of the moon, made an astronaut, and a space ship!
We made a pinata! It was my first so I was a little nervous but it turned out cute and was a lot of fun! We painted it like the Earth!
When it was dry and everything Bladen had one of his friends over and they broke the pinata. They loved it!
After the pinata, we went to Prairie Farms. It's like a small petting zoo. There was a whole bunch of baby animals and they let the kids pet them.
Me and Laci
Going shopping! Me and my sister were laughing at the height difference in this pic!

No comments: