Wednesday, August 10, 2011

3 Years & Counting...

August 2, 2008 was the best day of my life! I wish EVERY DAY that I could relive it over and over! We have had a challenging, fun, loving, and crazy 3 years..... I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I can't wait to see what the next 40 years bring! I love you Tyler!

Here are some picture of our wedding day, engagement pictures, and our honeymoon!





1st day on the boat.. that drill thing they make you do it SO lame! Ha

Cabo Wabo

Lover's Beach :)





Formal night



I loved every minute of our honeymoon (minus the bladder infection/dehydration/sea sick part)


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

3 comments:

elysebeard said...

Congrats you two! 3 years is soooo long! You're practically a veteran!

Miss you

Jared+Sara+Myla said...

WHOOT WHOOT!!! I can't believe its been 3 years already! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)

Natasha said...

Yay! I remember when I met Tyler at our Pizza Factory lunch and thought you guys made such a great couple. I was right! Congrats!