Thursday, May 19, 2011

*New House*

FINALLY I am posting pictures of our new house! It's been a loooong process but I'm so excited to finally be settled. It's still not completely decorated and I need some things here and there but freak decorating a house is expensive.... sooo it'll come with time! We gutted the whole thing and it was fun to start from scratch and pick out the floors and wall colors! Here are some before and afters:

Kitchen/Dining before
Kitchen after. Still need our microwave installed, a hutch, back splash, and hardware


Dining after.. I know it's kinda bare!



Half bath downstairs, I didn't have a before pic!


Living Room before


Living room after


Living room



That wallpaper was a BEAST!


Cut out going up the stairs


Master bath before

After


Master bedroom before

After... There's another half to the room but it's not quite done yet :)


Guest Bathroom before


After


Office before

After

Guest Bedroom before


After

Sorry for the picture overload! Hope you liked it :)

8 comments:

Mauri said...

Love your new home ~

Marc, Janelle, Brax & Millie said...

I already told you this...but I Love Love Love your house! You seriously need to be an interior designer!!! I love the new white piece you added in your living room! Oh how fun!!! I need to come over and play again before you get on with your summer plans...Iowa! haha Love ya!

The Andersens said...

Brandi I love it all! Good job! We have the same black/tan bedding in our room...I love it :)

braidonjuliedavis said...

Oh my goodness Brandi, super cute! You are amazing! I wish i had a knack for interior design. You need to put a pic of the outside.

D Bulloch said...

You have the cutest style ever

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

I LOVE it!! And ya we know how expensive decorating a house is! But you've got alot of decorations already! You're house may be more finished than ours and we've been in ours 6 months already! Its way cute and I can't wait to come see it!!

NEILANDSHALON said...

SO PERFECT!!!! I LOVE IT!!! I NEED YOU TO COME DECORATE MY HOUSE-- YOU ROCK!!!! ALSO, CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING-- I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! =)

The Robinson's said...

You should do interior design on the side of teaching:) So so cute. Oh to answer your ? I backed out of registration for the marathon b/c I knew I was prego..so, I don't have a spot.