Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday and Easter!

My birthday fell on Easter Weekend this year. It was a good/bad thing. It was good because we had the time off of school so I didn't have to work on my birthday, but it was bad because Tyler wasn't here :( All I have to say is THANK HEAVENS for my family to always be there for me! On my birthday me, my mom, and Leanne (my brother's GF) went to Quail Lake and had a picnic and layed out! Later that night we went to dinner then were off to go camping for the weekend! While we were camping, me and my mom were on a 4-wheeler ride and saw a SNAKE rolled up in the middle of the road!!! Some people were there looking at it too and obviously it was dead or this guy would have not been holding it! Haha.
I didn't get very many pictures but this is my mom and Max on the Prowler!

No comments: