Monday, June 7, 2010

Much Needed Weekend!

This weekend was VERY much needed. Tyler was selling near by Champaign so he came and stayed with us :) I was sooo happy to see him! I think Bladen was almost as excited as I was. He kept saying, "Where is Tyler? When will Tyler be here?" It's pretty hilarious because Bladen thinks Tyler's job is fishing... we aren't sure why, we think it was because when they came and visited us when we first got to Indy we took him fishing! Anyways, Tyler stayed Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night. Ty and Bladen were the best of friends. Bladen wanted to do everything Ty did down to eating what he ate and putting on cologne. Tyler was so cute with him. He would always come and snuggle with us! Anyways, Tyler stayed Thursday, Saturday and Sunday night. Sunday was our eventful day. We slept in, had a big breakfast, went on a picnic and played at the park, went shopping, had a BBQ, went mini golfing, got ice cream, and watched a movie (sounds like all we did was EAT! haha)

Best Buddies
At the park


Mini Golfing

We were all getting a kick out of Tyler's "golf stance" :)
Me, Laci, and Bladen fly home on Saturday so I am glad I got to see Tyler before I left. Although it will be good to be home, it will be a LONG summer without him, I can't even think about it.
When Tyler left today I was crying and Bladen said to me, "Auntie, what's wrong? Are you sad that Tyler left? It's OK wipe away your tears, you will be safe without him." He is the sweetest little boy.



2 comments:

elysebeard said...

He is SOOO cute!! I'm sorry you miss your boy. That's so hard to be away. Maybe it will go by fast! And yes, lunch when you get back :)

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Aww! That's so sweet of Bladen to confort you like that! He's so cute! I'm sad that you don't get to be with Ty for the summer but I'm sure you'll be glad once the checks come ;)