Monday, April 26, 2010

Recent Happenings!

As most of you know, I GOT A TEACHING JOB!! :) I will teach in Washington County at Sandstone Elementary. I don't know amy grade yet, but hopefully I will know soon! As I now it could be kindergaretn, 1st, or 3rd. I'm crossing my fingers for kindergarten... :) My principal and all of the teachers seem so nice so I can't wait. We are excited to move to St. George and start our life there like we have always wanted! I feel so grateful for this opportunity because there are a lot of teachers out there that can't find jobs. It will be a great experience and teach me a lot!

On Thursday it was my birthday! We went to lunch with my family and then later that night we went to St. George and hung out with friends and went to dinner at Olive Garden and then KRAVE my favorite places ever!!! Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes and presents:) This is us at dinner



Random pic

Today was my last day of school FOREVER... well not counting my masters. I am so excited to start the next chapter of my life and get a real grown up job:) Tomorrow we are off to Indy for the summer!

2 comments:

Tyson and Lana Hansen said...

Wow congrats! Doesn't it feel so good to be done with school and start a real career?! It's so crazy!! That's so exciting you already have a job lined up!! You will be a great teacher ;) And I can't believe your leavin already for the summer! Have fun!

Phillips Fam said...

You are really gonna love it! If you get the Kindergarten or 1st grade Job let me know. I have piles and piles of stuff you could copy! And Sandstone is seriously the best!!