Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Weekend

I started off my Easter weekend by getting a massage on Thursday... it was AMAZING! Tyler always makes fun of me because I always tell him if we were rich I would have a personal massuce and I would get a massage 3 times a day! For some reason he thought that was odd.. haha :) Anyways, on Friday we were off to Mt. Carmel to stay at a friend's cabin. We went to a little home town resturant that night then the next morning we woke up early and hopped on the shuttle at Zion to hike! I am so glad we got an early start because by the time we got done, every where was PACKED! We left Zion and drove to Mesquite to stay the night. My grandma was kind enough to get us a room :) We hung out at the pool then went to dinner and bowling that night with Ben, Laur, Kolton, and Kapri! The next day was Easter, so I woke up and set Tyler's Easter bunny present out, then we were off to the pool!! It was so nice to relax in the sun... too bad the next day it snowed in Cedar!
Here are some pics:
Me and Annie at the cabin
Dinner

Getting on the shuttle at Zion
Hiking
Takin a little break.. we were bookin it!
I liked the moss..
End of the hike..Chancey was trying to be tricky!

Bowling
Layin out by the pool.. thanks for the swim suit mom :):)
Me and Kapri

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Cauuute swim suit! From Cedar to Zion to Mesquite! Sounds like a fun weekend! I think those pool pics are in Mesquite haha;) Hope you guys had a fun Easter weekend!