Sunday, March 21, 2010

sPriNg bReAk*

Me and Tyler just got back from our spring break vacay to Vegas! The weather was AMAZING and I did not want to come home! It was about 80 degrees everyday we were there! On the first day we checked into our room and I went right out to the pool:) poor Ty had to go and work! I layed out all day then went back to the room and got ready to go to the strip that night. We walked to strip and went into all the shops and watched my favorite, the fountains and Bellagio! The next day consisted of the same, me laying out all day then getting ready to go out that night. We wanted to go see the lions and MGM because they had babies but by the time we got there they had already gone to bed! This night was St. Patricks day so the strip was ridiculously busy! We saw some drunk couple that thought it would be fun to jump into the fountains at Bellagio.. don't know how they pulled it off.. Anyways, we went to dinner and went and looked at the flowers at the Bellagio. They were soo pretty and it made me even more excited for spring! The next day I went shopping at the Fashion Show mall then went to dinner that night at the forum shops! Our last day there I layed out all day again then we headed home! I was so sad to come back to this crappy weather! Here are some pics of the trip:


Waiting for the fountain show to start





Back to school we go!!!

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Never can go wrong in Vegas! I miss that! Living so close but so far away from it! You guys look like you had a fun time! I could lay out all day any day by the pool! I hope everything else is well!

ps Chan and I had dinner the other night with Colleen and Garth out here in Hawaii! We were chattin about you! ;)