Sunday, March 21, 2010

sTg. PraCtiCum

A couple weeks ago I spent the week down in St. George for school! We were able to go to an elementary school down there and observe in the classrooms. I was in a 3rd grade class with a teacher named Charlie Phillips. The school I was at was Heritage Elementary! It was a good experience and we had lots of fun! Me and 7 other girls stayed down in a time share the whole week! It was a blast! We stayed up late, laughed, and ate A LOT! I wish I would have taken more pictures! Anyways, one of the nights we did something as a block. Me,Elyse, and Janelle planned it. We went to a park and roasted mallows and hotdogs. Thanks to Prof. K we had 90 HOTDOGS! Haha.. funny. It was fun being with everyone and having a good time. Here are some pics of the BBQ:

McCall, Janelle, me, and Elyse eating our smores

Haha.. Bree and Elyse attempting to be girl scouts
About half of the group

Roasting!

No comments: