Thursday, December 18, 2008

=giNgerbRead hOuses=

Last night me and Tyler went to the SUU game with Austin and Annie and Chris and Chauny. After we went to Chris and Chauny's and made gingerbread houses! It was really fun but challenging because everyone's roof kept caving in! Haha we all had to get creative! Here are the pics:




Brandi's finished gingerbread house:

Tyler's finished gingerbread house: (notice the Christmas tree and the "stool" with the gummi bears on it)

Chauny, Annie, Brandi

Tyler showing off his house. He thought his was the best of course!!






2 comments:

ToddandCara said...

Hey, You don't know me but I went to school with Tyler in Richfield. Just want to say, "Congrats on getting Married". You guys are a Cute Couple. Tell Tyler hi. Hope everything is going good for you guys.
Cara

Heaton Family said...

We didn't know you guys had a blog, it's so cute! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun, we miss being able to hang out. And I can't believe I haven't had her yet either! I'm going to pop. Haha and no worries we'll get Ty to loooove holding babies. He just better not drop her! Haha We'll let you guys know. Any day now!