Saturday, December 13, 2008

dAte night*

Last night me and Tyler went down to St. George with some of our friends and had a little holiday date night!! We went with Dani and Ray and Ashlee and Tyler. First off we went to Tuacahn and watched the live nativity scene. It is really cool, they have all real animals and everything!! After that we went to dinner at Olive Garden, of course! It was soo good. We had fun chatting and eating and talking about the married life! We love date nights and look forward to them each week :) Everyone was making fun of my because I was trying to snap a photo every chance I could to put it on here!! So I hope you like them!


The live nativity scene




Ray/Dani, Brandi/Tyler, Ashlee/Tyler


Tuacahn


Olive Garden
The Boys..
as you can tell by how far apart they are...
they didn't like getting their picture taken

2 comments:

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

Sister... you look so cute! I miss you tons and I can't wait to see you in a couple days... I think we are down to 5 days now! I love you!

Austin, Annie & Camden said...

I'm so sad we couldn't come :( NEXT TIME!