Tuesday, December 30, 2008

*christmas break

This Christmas break Laci, Nate and Bladen flew in from Illinios. I LOVE when they come visit because we don't get to see them very often. With Bladen growing by the minute, it is so fun to have him around. He is the center of attention and he knows it!! This year was kinda crappy because me and my mom got really sick. I woke up during the night on Christmas eve and had the worst sore throat and couldn't even swallow. I didn't even get out of my PJ's until Monday. I was so weak. My whole body ached, I had a sore throat, fever, headache, and was throwing up!! I finally broke down and went to the doctor on Saturday and I feel sooo much better! I hated being sick with Laci here because I never get to see them and I didn't want to lay in bed while they went out and did fun things.
Christmas was great and we got lots of gifts. Me and Ty got lots of clothes and his parents gave us a GPS which we were really excited about. We were suppose to go up to Richfield to have Christmas with his parents on Friday but Tyler ended up going alone since I was too sick. We are so grateful for all our families and that we can be together during the holidays!!
I didn't take as many pictures as I usually do on Christmas because I was sick, but here are the ones I did take:



Papa and Bladen watching TV. Bladen loves my dad and they could sit there all day and watch Westerns together.
Me and Bladen at the Bulloch Christmas Eve party
Mom, Brandi, Laci


Bladen and Auntie
He wasn't very happen in these pics

Bladen and Daddy


Me and Laci on Christmas Eve

Me and Tyler on Christmas Eve









1 comment:

Heaton Family said...

That sucks you were sick brando hope you still had a good christmas we love and miss you guys!!!


P.S your husband is hot
P.S.S this is Josh ;)