Monday, January 3, 2011

hApPy NeW yEaR*

Our friends, Justin and Allie flew in to Salt Lake for New Years weekend. We went and got them on New Year's Eve and went to check into our hotel at the Grand America. We stayed in a suite there and it was sooo nice! We had some dinner and watched the fireworks, nothing major since we didn't get them from the airport until late. The next morning the boys did their thing while me and Allie went shopping :) We met up later that day for lunch then we went to the Jazz vs Grizzlies game. We were so excited because we had Executive Suite tickets that had special parking, dinner, and everything. It was really nice..... unfortunately we didn't get to do that because the boys had rubber on their shoes.... I don't know if it's just me but I thought every shoe had rubber on them...?????? I was sooooo mad!!! I guess they really mean business when they say the club is strict on your what you wear! Anyways, they gave us lower bowl tickets, and we had a great time. Here are some pictures:

Jazz Bear bowling
Me and Tyler
Allie and me
Me and Bladen on one of his last days in Cedar:(

1 comment:

NEILANDSHALON said...

WE TOTALLY SAW YOU THERE!!! WE WERE IN THE SECTION NEXT TO YOU!! I TRIED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION -WITH NO LUCK - AND THEN WHEN THE GAME WAS OVER YOU WERE ALREADY GONE =( SORRY WE MISSED YOU AND SO SORRY ABOUT YOUR AWESOME SEATS -- THAT IS BOGUS!!! =(