Sunday, August 23, 2009

Illinois

I finally made it home! It feels great to be back in Cedar and be somewhat back to normal! The week and a half before I came home I was in Champaign visiting my sister. Laci and Nate left after a couple days and went to Cancun and I stayed there to tend Bladen. It was so much fun hanging out with the little man! This is what our days consisted of; sleeping in until about 9:30, watching cartoons until noon, get ready, have lunch, then either go to the park, swimming, to the animal farm, or to the mall! While I was there I was trying to potty train him! He did pretty good... probably because everytime he went he said "I go pee pee, I get a snack!" Another cute thing he would say to me is that we were best friends! He would say it in such a sweet little voice it made me want to cry! I am so thankful I got to spend that one on one time with him! Here are a few pictures



Every night we would eat out back and he loved to color with the sidewalk chalk so we wrote everyone's names

We went to a water park one of the days and he was in heaven!



Playing at the park- don't worry that it was like 90 degrees with like 100% humidity.. I was sweating to death

Best friends :)

Sorry this video is turned but I couldn't figure out how to flip it! I just wanted everyone to see how cute Bladen is when he dances to his favorite song "Boom Boom Pow" We had to listen to it everytime we went somewhere!!

2 comments:

Ray and Dani said...

Wow! I seriously can't believe how big he is! It looks like you guys had so much fun! But yes, I am doing much better at blogging now. My mom told me that I need update it every day but we all know that that's not going to happen :) I'm glad that your back in Cedar though... We will have to go to lunch or something next time I come home.

The Andersens said...

such cute pictures brandi! you are so cute with bladen! he is a doll!!