Sunday, June 28, 2009

The Newlywed's

I haven't blogged for a couple weeks because nothing too exciting has happened except for Tyler went to the US Open last weekend with Austin and Travis. They drove to New York and followed the golfers all day long! He was in heaven!! As for me, I have just been working, doing homework for my online classes and laying out every chance I get!!
Last night Vision took the office to dinner at Champps. It's one of our favorite places to eat! Afterwards we went to Landon and Che's and had treats and played the "Newlywed Game." We laughed a lot and had a great time!! Unfortunatley me and Tyler tied for last with Austin and Annie.. haha

This is me and Tyler at dinner

The girls during the game

Austin and Tyler

2 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

So cute Branny, we had a blast with you guys last night! Thanks for playing! (by the way... your cookies are DELICIOUS, we have been downing them all day)

Heaton Family said...

Looks like fun!! Miss you guys!