Thursday, December 13, 2012

August - October

To be honest... I have just not been in to blogging lately! I don't know if it's because I have been so busy or what! So I'm just going to do a quick little catch up and then hopefully I can keep up on things!
 
To celebrate our anniversary this year we decided we would do something really awesome :) We were so close to Chicago that it was the obvious place to go! We had SO much fun and ate some amazing pizza that I am still craving! We stayed right downtown and did all the touristy things like going to a Chicago Cubs game, Navy Pier, taking a ferry boat tour, and going to the Shedd Aquarium!


When we got home from summer I was so excited to see all my friends and family! I sure missed them!

We bought a Wildcat from my dad and couldn't wait to use it!! We went camping with our friends to Coral Pink and had a blast! Ever since Tyler rode one for the first time he was hooked! We were so happy when our friends got one too so we could all enjoy them together :)

To end the summer selling season with a bang we went to the back end party up north! They had carnival rides, treats, prizes, games, Nitro Circus, races, and fireworks! Me and Annie rode the "zipper" and it was awesome! Brought back so many memories of when I would go to the carni when I was little!

No comments: