Wednesday, July 25, 2012

*MaY*

May flew by for me! I was busy with school and getting ready for my little kindergateners to graduate and spending time with family before I left for Indy!
For Mother's Day we spent the day at Sand Hollow. I am so grateful for my mom and everything she does! She is the best mom and I don't know what I would do without her!
 Me and Lex
 The day school got out I did not waste any time and was on a plane that night to Indy to see Tyler! It was a LONG 7 weeks! The weekend I got there it was the Indy 500! The whole city celebrates and it was so much fun! They had a huge parade downtown, so we packed up all the kids and went! There was thousands of people there! It was insane!!! My favorite part was the huge balloon characters.
 The wives at the parade: Tash & Siene, Jess, Me, Annie & Camden, Sunny & Hailey, Tosh & Michael, Nikki, Parker, & Ryleigh.
 The next day we made the trek to the Indy 500 race! I could not believe how many people were there. We had to park so far away and walk probably a mile or more before we even got to the arena!
 Some of the crew... (we made it on the news)
 Me and Annie people watching.... it was quite interesting haha
Then comes June....

No comments: