Saturday, May 19, 2012

December-March!

Since I am SOOO far behind on my blog- I am going to do one quick update of December to March! For spring break this year we went to Vegas with Austin, Annie, and Camden. We stayed at the Aria and we LOVED it! It's so nice. We went to Le Reve, shopped, walked the strip, went to the pool, and ate a lot of good food!

 In February, I had a couple days off of school so me and Tyler decided to fly to San Diego and visit my sister. I love that they live so close now so we can see them a lot more! We had so much fun.

 We went on a hike at Torrey Pines
 Went to La Jolla Cove to see the seals

 We also celebrated Valentines with our good friends Brock and Blayr.
 In January, we celebrated Tyler's birthday!! We went up north with Brock, Blayr, Austin, and Annie and went to a Jazz game! It was a total surprise and I was able to keep it a secret from Tyler until the night before we left. I gave him a present with the tickets and a Jazz shirt!
 Jazz game
 In January we also went up to Heber City for a work retreat for the Indy 2012 office! We stayed at an AMAZING cabin and went snowboarding.
 The girls finally got the hang of it at the end :)
 For Christmas my sister and her family came to Cedar.
 Me and Tyler spent Chistmas Eve and Christmas morning with his family so we rushed home after opening presents with them and Bladen was SO excited to show me everything Santa brought him.