Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby Shower & *NitRo cIrCuS*

A couple weekends ago it was Janelle's baby shower! She is so cute and I can't wait to see her little one!
This weekend we went up north for the weekend. On Saturday we went to the Nitro Circus! It was really fun and there was a ton of people there! To open the show they had 4 guys parachute in down to the track. Travis Pastrana was the star of the show! It took me back to the old days when I use to go all the time with my family!

Me and Tyler by the track

Back flip

Sitting in our seats
It was freezing.... I'm so not ready for this cold weather!!!

2 comments:

AMY said...

Wait a minute! I am so out of the loop. I had no idea that janelle was even pregnant. I am so happy for her. She is going to be such a great mom. Thanks for updating about Janelle haha. Miss you Brandi and I hope everything is going well for you

The Andersens said...

How funny we were totally there at the Nitro Circus! in fact Craig was one of the pit bike racers! Does Tyler work for APX? You guys are so cute. Glad i got to run into you the other night!! I miss talking to you!