Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Last days in Cedar!

Laci and Bladen's last days in Cedar were pretty sad! I did NOT want them to leave! It was so great being able to see them for over 2 months straight!! We took Bladen to the Lake of the Hills so he could fish. He was so excited, too bad we didn't catch anything! He loves hanging out with the Harris' so it was fun to have them there!
Here is a picture of him and his little buddy, Kapri
Me, with my Barbie fishing pole!

Bladen, Nick, and Candice
Throwing poppers
After spending so much time with them, I don't know how I go months without seeing them! We had so much fun together and made some great memories this summer that I will never forget! I flew home with them so I could spend some time with Tyler before I had to come back for school to get my classroom ready... That post of my time there will be coming soon..



No comments: