Wednesday, May 6, 2009

*trip to PA

Day 1: 5:00 a.m.
Starting our 35 hour drive to Philly for the summer... We look pretty tired

I tried to take pictures of all of the state signs we drove through and I didn't do that great of a job because I would get distracted and miss them so I tried to take a picture of something that had the state name in it so here we go!
Colorado

Nebraska.... BOOORING



Day 2: 8:00 a.m.
We stayed in a hotel the first night and packed in there with Austin and Annie and Travis, Tyler's brother. We started a little bit later the second day because we weren't going to drive as far. We drove to my sister's in IL to see them and spend a night. It was so much fun, I wish we could have stayed longer!!!

Iowa... about missed that one

Indiana.... definitely missed this one

Illinois



When we got to Laci's we went and picked Bladen up from daycare. I couldn't wait to see him! He was so excited to see me and came running right up to me like he's seen me everyday of his life! It was so good to see him and hear him talk. He is so cute and I just love him to death!
Day 3: 6:00 a.m
We woke up one day 3 and drove the rest of the way to philly, it felt like the longest of them all

Ohio

West Virginia

Finally we made it!!!!!


It was so nice finally making it to Philly! We pulled into our apartments at about 9pm and got into our new home! We live in a suburb of Philly that's called Devon. It's so pretty and is green with a ton of trees and beautiful homes and churches everywhere!



1 comment:

elysebeard said...

So excited for you guys!! sounds like a freakin long drive. I hope you are having fun over there! it sounds awesome and i am jealous. Keep in touch :)