Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bachelorette Party

Last night we went down to St. George for Elyse's bachelorette party. She is getting married on May 2nd, so it's coming up!! It was so much fun getting everyone together and hanging out. We started the night out by going and eating at Olive Garden and then went back to Kelcie's condo and ate some treats and chatted about everything!! After that we opened presents and me, Janelle, and Dani sat on the "married counsel" haha we were there to answer any questions. We had fun and laughed lots!!


"Married Counsel"


2 comments:

kadeandmaddie said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! It's weird that you guys are old enough to be the "marriage counsel"! I sure you guys did a great job. You have to prepare them for what they are getting into right. Hope everything is going good

Steph Smith said...

Hey GIRL! I found you here on the blogging world! I hope you're doing good and that the education program is going well!